All requests timed out

1. SDK Version: 42
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): Android and IOS

I just updated my sdk 39 to 42, I’m having problems performing requests, either with fetch or axios, any request I make on both Android and IOS [Error: timeout of 80000ms exceeded], I’m doing the request testing on Postman and all work instantly, the problem started to occur when updating the SDK, could someone help me?

Hey @integralmedica,

AFAIK nothing about the SDK upgrade between 39 and 42 should affect your network requests. Are you testing on physical devices or emulators? Also, can you try creating a brand new project and implementing a simple remote fetch call to see if you can reproduce the issue?

Cheers,
Adam

Hello @adamjnav,

The problem occurs both in emulators and physical devices. The problem occurs when the app needs to make more than one request at the same time, when simply making 1 request it works normally, but when I make more than 1 at the same time, the problem occurs. And even when I access a screen that is making a request and switch to another screen without waiting for it to finish this new screen, its request ends up giving a timeout.

I currently use axio as responsible for the requests. I switched to fetch and still the same error occurs.

[Error: timeout of 80000ms exceeded]
at node_modules/axios/lib/core/createError.js:15:17 in createError
at http://127.0.0.1:19001/node_modules/expo/AppEntry.bundle?platform=ios&dev=true&hot=false&minify=false:147698:26 in handleTimeout
at node_modules/react-native/Libraries/Network/XMLHttpRequest.js:598:10 in setReadyState
at node_modules/react-native/Libraries/Network/XMLHttpRequest.js:395:6 in __didCompleteResponse
at node_modules/react-native/Libraries/vendor/emitter/EventEmitter.js:189:10 in emit

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.