Please provide the following:
- SDK Version: 36.0.0
- Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): iOS
I added an AdMob banner and Interstitial into my app. Interstitial is working well, but the banner is not displayed on the test flight and real app submitted on the app store. On the expo client, both are perfectly working. Is there anyone who knows the reason or has any suggestions?
I also wonder if there’s a way to see the logs (console.log or whatever) on the test flight environment.
My banner ad doesn’t display in emulator, Expo app and Android (internal testing).
I set up Sentry to collect the error message. Mine says
ERROR_CODE_INTERNAL_ERROR which means Something happened internally; for instance, an invalid response was received from the ad server.
Then via iOS emulator, Sentry records Request Error: No ad to show.
My ad code is
And the function is
The ad does display successful (in simulator) when using a sample ad unit ID from Enabling test ads | Android | Google Developers
Some thoughts (these don’t explain why one type of ad shows and the other doesn’t):
- The unit ID is new. I read in one discussion it can take up to 3 days for it to fully work.
- According to this Stackoverflow, set up your payment profile first.
Setting up my payment profile got my banner ad to show on my Android test app.
Try setting up Sentry and see how you go.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.